Sunday, December 16, 2007

It has been quite a long time since I saw your face...

Well, geez. It's the end of December. I haven't posted since the end of August. I guess you can say that I have been very busy with school and all that stuff. A lot has happened over the past few months.

I'm moving in about a week or two. It's so hectic in my house. Trying to still celebrate Christmas and packing is quite the hassle.

Tears haven't been shed in a while. Quite the surprise, huh? I have substituted crying for
punching walls and getting way too angry for my own good. I have come to the conclusion that crying is a sign of weakness, and I don't want to be weak. I'm stronger than people sometimes think.

I got my license. It's cool. I have yet to get my car, though. It's ok. I guess I can be patient for once.

I have become closer with my father, step mom, and step sister. My step mom is pregnant. We go December 26th to find out the sex of the baby. I'm really excited.

That's enough for now. Goodnight.

No comments: