Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Occupy me

So, I've decided to get my hands on one of these bad boys and waste my time writing. I thought I needed a 'blog' to sort out feelings and daily rants. Maybe a lot of people will learn some things they never knew about me, and maybe I will learn some things about myself as well.

It's about 6:00 AM on August 8th. I just got off the phone with Logan. I guess you could call him a boyfriend. I'm not too sure about that, actually. I wonder how I got my hands on such a boy. Long distance relationships were never for me, but I have come to the conclusion that I care so much about this boy, that I might as well give it a try.

I think I will get some sleep, and I will post some more later on in the day.

9:49 Pm

I sometimes think that I wasn't supposed to live this life that I am living. Why am I walking around in these shoes? I don't think I deserve one single minute of this family life that has been haunting me since I was in my early teens.

A lot of people haven't seen what I have in my short lifetime that I have already lived, and I don't live half as bad as others do. Oh, I could only imagine.

Have you ever had the feeling like the piece of your heart is missing, or that you can't seem to get a full breath of air into your lungs? I live that from day to day.

Well, I guess that I am doing nothing tonight. That doesn't bother me too much. I will most likely end up on Stickam talking to boys who just want to see my chest. I tell them to thank my Mom. Logan doesn't get home until 12 his time, which means 3 Am my time. I don't know if I should wait up or not...

No comments: