Friday, August 10, 2007

R-e-s-p-e-c-t

No one seems to know the meaning to that word anymore, but let me take the time to define it for you all.

Respect: the condition of being esteemed or honored

Not the complete definition that I wanted, but I think I can deal with it.

This week has been complete shit for me. Everything has just decided to piss me off. It's my time of the month, no less. I have learned that I have to move out of the house I am currently living in by January, I have my doubts about Logan, and I have made the decision to not be friends with someone; or not to be as close as we were.

Does anyone remember that ONE girl rule? The one where you are not suppose to date your friend's ex boyfriend? I remember it clearly, only because it has happened before. I didn't know how to deal with it. She confronted me on AIM, which was dumb; but she said she didn't want me mad at her, and she hates when people are mad at her. She also said that a guy shouldn't get between us.

I reacted in anger, telling her that I don't think we can be friends anymore, and that whatever she says won't change my mind. She babbled on and on about how she was sorry, until I started tearing up at the thought of him. All of the anger that was currently in my body left, and my softer/loving side came out. I told her to take care of him, as I did not. I told her to hold his hand, kiss him on the cheek, hug him like she'll never let him go. It hurt to tell her such, but I wanted the best for him. I want him to have everything he didn't have in the relationship we had. Yeah, I still have anger deep down inside for her, but I hope she does treat him well. I really hope she does. He deserves every moment of it.

Well, I'm going out with Tom. I think he has to pick up his check, and he hates going alone. It'll get some things off of my mind, and I will probably laugh and have a good time. Till next time...

No comments: